Unified Tertiary University Examinations (UTME) made it known that candidates who could not access their results might have had their results withheld by the UTME board.

Benjamin Fabian, the board’s head, said this in a discussion with the news agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja.
The Board’s Head of Media, Fabian Benjamin, disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday in Abuja.
Following the removal of some previously released results on the UTME website which the candidates can no longer access.

UTME candidates who were affected by the omission of results complained to the board over their omitted results.
According to Mr. Benjamin, the board may reschedule the examinations for some candidates whose cases are exceptional but some results may have been withheld. Once you don’t see your result after a while it means it has been withheld.

He explained that the board is still working to see if some results could be released.
He also said the board would continually give an update to the general public on latest developments.

Mr. Benjamin also enjoined those who intend to change their choice of institutions before the 2018/19 admissions process begins, to visit the board’s site and follow the procedure as displayed.
He said the process has been ongoing and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.

Leave a comment

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here