Ibom Airline Recruitment 2019/2020 has commenced for young vibrant Nigerians who seek to work in the aviation industry to Apply
Applicants are advice to summit application online with the valid email address and Phone Number for the successful applicant will be contacted for physical and credential screening.
• Flight Operation
• Cabin Safety
• Airport Engineer/Planner
• Concessions/Airport Food Service
• Airport Guide/Ambassador
• Airport Custodians/Service person
• Fixed Base Operator Line person
• Fixed Base Operator (FBO) Manager
• Emergency Service
• Flight Attendant
• Airline Administrative Support
• Operations Agent
• Flight Dispatcher
• Ground/Airport Station Attendant
• Aviation Meteorologist
• Sales Representative
• Airline Ticket Agent
Guideline To Apply
To access the Ibom Air online job portal, you must first signup to the portal with a valid Gmail Account and after successful creation of your portal user account.
• To fill out the form, you must be signed in your gmail account
• Carefully fill your Bio Data form and summit online.
Interested Applicant should Send CVs / Resumes to email@example.com. Please include your position of interest in the subject line of your email. visit the website: http://ibomair.com/
• Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
• Double application lead to disqualification and it will be screened out automatically