GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications are to be made online free of charge from the 14th of August 2019.
a. How to apply:
(1) Log on to WWW.NIGERIANARMYMS.NG to create an account.
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) From the home page, select DSSC application.
(4) On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(c)Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d)Certificate of state of origin.
(e)Birth certificate or age declaration.
Read Also: NIGERIA CIVIL DEFENSE CORPS ALSO RECRUITING
Click here to register
b. Print Out Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.
NOTE: Application commences today 14th August 2019. Any application prior to this date is VOID.
Brigadier General Gabriel Ochigbano
Acting Military Secretary (Army)
for Chief of Army Staff